Product Description
These are the women's Latigo boot with a premium full-grain leather and a Goodyear welt. This boot is resolable and has an eight-row stitch pattern. They also have a leather lining and an 11-iron Toughstock leather outsole.
| List Price: | $179.95 |
| Price: |
$169.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:39 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8 B(M) US
- Color: Chocolate Chip/Brown Patent
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: Tombstone
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Premium full-grain leather
- Goodyear welt
- Resolable
- Eight-row stitch pattern
- 11-iron Toughstock leather outsole
From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.I've worn lots of boots in 30 years and these are some of the best.
By Zane P Davis
These Ariat boots are wonderful for a true horse person. They fit true to size with the excellent Ariat footbed and arch support. The soles are waterproof and have "safe" traction for around the barn as well as in the saddle. Flattering toe style and an almost copper like finish on the tops. Definitely show and town worthy as well. Also polish well.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Tombstone Boots
By Stephanie McBee
I was very pleased with these boots. They fit perfectly and were a very good price. They are very pretty, and I love wearing them!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great Ariat Product
By cowgirlshopper
I love these boots and were them often for both dressing up and going to work. I originally purchased these to wear in a wedding and glad I did. I also love the color of the tops.
No comments:
Post a Comment