Product Description
True competitive horsemen boot. Double Up for Durability with Ariat’s DualPro Outsole. The Dual Pro is Twice as Tough!
| List Price: | $269.95 |
| Price: |
$244.73 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:24:09 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10 D(M) US
- Color: Dry Gulch Tan/Quartz
- Brand: Ariat
- Model: Nitro
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Premium full-grain leather foot and Shaft
- Goodyear leather welt
- Direct injected tetra polyurethane forefoot pods in key wear zones
- Exclusive leather/tetra polyurethane-fusion, ariat dual-pro outsole
- 11.5-inch shaft
From the Manufacturer
Ariat was founded with one simple objective: to provide the most technologically advanced riding boots for the world's top equestrian athletes. Today, Ariat is the leading performance footwear and apparel brand for equestrian athletes around the world. From show jumping to team penning, Ariat boots provide the foundation upon which world-class athletes work, ride, and compete.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Great Boots
By Paul C. York
I grew up on a ranch working cattle, hogs and horses so of course I wore boots most of my childhood. I'm not a expert by any means but I've had well over 100 pair of boots and I have to say that these boots rate in the top 20 as far as comfort.
These boots feel great (like tennis shoes) and look just as great. I bought the Weathered Brown/Blanco colored pair. I am in a wheelchair and cannot put my shoes on myself when shoe laces are involved so I am sticking to boots for now. I get a lot of comments about how nice they look and I really like the square tip toe.
If your looking for a pair of boots you can't go wrong with Ariats, I have a few pair and will have many more I am sure!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Ariat Nitro Cowboy Coffee
By B. Gibson
Amazon shipment speed is excellent. I searched for a while for a pair of boots that I really liked and these fit the bill (low heel/square toe). The price was lower than comparable retailers online, so I purchased the boots. I wear a 10 in athletic shoes, but consistently wear a 1/2 size smaller in pull-on style boots and these were no exception. I ordered a 9 1/2D and the fit was perfect right out of the box. The boots are very comfortable and do not require any real 'break-in' period in order to feel that way. They are well made with leather soles and leather lining. The leather sole (a.k.a. DualPro from Ariat) has rubber injected in order to increase traction and it works well. Excellent boot, would recommend to anyone.
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful.i'm sure the quality is fine but not the color!
By Sabra
I guess some men may like the pink look to it, but did not realize it was PINK! It doesn't say anything about being pink anywhere. The stitching is all pink. My husband said he liked the look of them until I bought them for him as a gift--whoops! Returning for sure. He's not the pink type.
No comments:
Post a Comment