Thursday, February 28, 2013

Compare price Dude Ranch & Dress Up

Shopping online Dude Ranch & Dress Up for Sale, Buy for Dude Ranch & Dress Up Get it Now.

Dude Ranch & Dress Up
Price: $1.99
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:17 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #44231 in TV Series Episode Video on Demand
  • Released on: 2009-09-01
  • Running time: 44 minutes

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1unfair review
By Leija
I'm being unfair because I could only stand to watch 15 minutes of this "show"...I really don't like reality shows and the 15 minutes I watched only confirmed my great dislike of them. The mom is obnoxious and the dad not very likeable. Poor kids.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3this mom is a NUTCASE!
By Anika Johnson
Kate is very controlling and so crazy! At times this is so sad to watch now I feel for those poor kids! I see why Jon left her!

See all 2 customer reviews...





Dude Ranch & Dress Up Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:17 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment