Product Description
These women's cowboy boots by Tressa Collection feature a fashionable topstitch design and metal accents. These boots are complete with almond toes, low heels and pull loops for easy styling.
| List Price: | $71.99 |
| Price: | $29.99 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:47 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 7 B(M) US
- Color: Brown
- Brand: Tressa Collection
- Fabric type: synthetic
Features
- Approximate heel height is 1.25 inches. Taken from a size 6.
- Shaft height measures approximately 8 inches. Circumference approximately 14 inches.
- These boots feature solid-colored polyester lining and synthetic soles.
- Faux leather upper/man-made outsole
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.New Boots
By marilyn
When I ordered these boots I was looking for something more like a regular cowboy boot. I like them, and they are comfortable but the top part is like a quilted ?? material and not quite what I expected. If you aren't a true "cowboy person" then you will like these for the comfort.. If you are looking for a firm leather boot ... you will probably be disappointed.
Tressa Collection Womens Topstitched Pull-on Cowboy Boots
Reviewed by William Butler on
Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:47 GMT
.
Rating:
No comments:
Post a Comment