Product Description
Vintage Bluebird
- Style DP3544
- Sanded Copper Leather with Bluebird Underlay
- 11" Height
- Leather Lined
- Snip Toe
- Ultimate Flex Insole
- Leather Outsole
- Medium Cowboy Heel
Condition: New: In Original Box
| Price: |
$290.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:24 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 8.5 B(M) US
- Color: Sanded Copper/Turquoise Blue Bird
- Brand: Dan Post
- Model: DP3544
- Fabric type: leather
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Leather upper
- leather lined
- Snip toe
- 11" hight
From the Manufacturer
A legend in western boots, Dan Post owns a tradition and a reputation for making the world's finest cowboy boots. We combine handcrafted cushion comfort technology with traditional western boot flair. From classic western to exotic leathers, Dan Post gives the wearer handsome, rugged, top quality boots. They look great and they fit great for all day and all night cushioned comfort.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Loved the boots Size runs big
By Tammy
Loved these boots. They were comfortable from the moment I put them on. No "break in" time needed. I had to return them because they were so large. I wear a 8.5 size shoe but, would wear a 7.5 in these.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Beautiful, great quality boot.
By Linda J. Shockley
Following another review, I bought a half size smaller than I usually wear and that worked out really well. I wore them to work yesterday to put a little fun in Monday.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Love these boots!
By Elissa A. Montoya
These came in two days and were priced relatively competitively. I have learned to love Dan Post boots and had already had my sights on these. I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment