Thursday, February 28, 2013

Economical Boot Care Kit, 8 oz

Shopping online Boot Care Kit, 8 oz for Sale, Buy for Boot Care Kit, 8 oz Get it Now.

Boot Care Kit, 8 oz

Product Description

Contains 8 oz bick 1 cleaner, 8 oz bick 4 conditioner and 5.5 oz gard-more water & stain repellent. Effective treatment for quarter cracks, split hooves and hard frogs. Combats fungicidal and bacterial infections. Wash and dry hoof.

List Price: $24.49
Price: $19.46
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:46 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1945 in Lawn & Patio
  • Size: 8 Ounces, 8 OUNCES
  • Brand: Bickmore
  • Model: 10FPR201
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 2.38" h x 6.88" w x 6.25" l, 2.00 pounds

Features

  • PINT

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Bicks is the best
By A. Fakhari
This is the best leather cream you can buy the leather conditioner is really awesome and the gard more product does a great job at keeping water spots at bay. I use this stuff whenever I clean my boots.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5best leather care
By Ashley Henry
I have used this product line for many years and was pleased to find it on Amazon. I primarily use the Bick 4 that is a cream cleanser and conditioner; it also adds a slight water repellent layer to the leather. The Bick 1 is great if you have an older stain that you need to get rid of, just be sure to follow up with the conditioner. For years I have used these products on deerskin boots that are a light cream color and have never had problems with discoloration. I made this recent purchase to refurbish an old motorcycle jacket which now looks like new.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Great stuff!
By hollia
To begin, I actually work for amazon and I received my package 3 days sooner then expected. So it's nice to know that I'm not the only one working hard for the customers. As for this product, I love it so far. I have two pair of cowboy boots. One pair are brand new and haven't even been worn yet and the other pair have seen better days and the cleaner and lotion work good on both. Didn't change the color just like the product review promised. Would definitaly recommend to a friend! :) only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because I've only used it once and haven't used the water repellent yet either.

See all 8 customer reviews...





Boot Care Kit, 8 oz Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:46 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment