Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bargain Ladies' Dingo® Pigskin Slouch Harness Boot, BLACK, 7

Shopping online Ladies' Dingo® Pigskin Slouch Harness Boot, BLACK, 7 for Sale, Buy for Ladies' Dingo® Pigskin Slouch Harness Boot, BLACK, 7 Get it Now.

Ladies' Dingo® Pigskin Slouch Harness Boot, BLACK, 7
List Price: $89.95
Price: $89.69 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:35 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 7 B(M) US
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Dingo
  • Model: Olivia
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Cushioned insole, Metal toe wire

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
5Cute boots, too small in sizing
By Betka Wetka
LOVED the look of these boots and ordered a pair in Women's 10. Came fast and in perfect condition, normally I wear a 10, and these were so tight I can hardly get them on and hardly take them off. I had my boyfriends 12 year old daughter try them on and she normally wears a 7.5 and she said they fit with a pair of thick socks. So, my heart sank, and these will have to go back. Too small, hopefully Dingo will make these in larger sizes for gal's like me.....Boo Hoo..

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
1Dingo Boots
By P Benatar
Boots are very attractive and cool, but they are very uncomfortable. There's no arch support. Even with gel inserts it was painful to walk on them.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5sporty little boots
By tumbleweed
Very attractive little boot. I read a review that said they run a little small so I ordered an 8 instead of my usual 7 1/2. I'm real glad I did because they fit near perfect with just the right amount of room. I love this boot!

See all 29 customer reviews...





Ladies' Dingo® Pigskin Slouch Harness Boot, BLACK, 7 Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:35 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment