Thursday, February 28, 2013

Inexpensive Dan Post Women's Rose Western Boot, Chocolate/Turquoise, 8 M US

Shopping online Dan Post Women's Rose Western Boot, Chocolate/Turquoise, 8 M US for Sale, Buy for Dan Post Women's Rose Western Boot, Chocolate/Turquoise, 8 M US Get it Now.

Dan Post Women's Rose Western Boot, Chocolate/Turquoise, 8 M US

Product Description

Boot Height: Approx. 12'' Tall. Toe: #4 Snip. Outsole: Leather.

Price: $239.95 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:49 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 8 B(M) US
  • Color: Chocolate/Turquoise
  • Brand: Dan Post
  • Model: Rose
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l, 4.00 pounds

Features

  • All leather
  • Fully leather lined
  • Ultimate Flex Cushion Insole
  • Fashionable snip toe
  • Floral design shaft with collar

From the Manufacturer
A legend in western boots, Dan Post owns a tradition and a reputation for making the world's finest cowboy boots. We combine handcrafted cushion comfort technology with traditional western boot flair.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
1incorrect item
By Anna L. Feest
I ordered and received my boots in plenty of time however, sadly the same as the reviewer above....I also received the incorrect boots...nothing even close to what i ordered!! I promptly contacted amazon who said I had to contact shoe.com who finally wrote back and said it was a "discrepancy" with the order number on amazon.com ..(yet the boots are still being sold Hmmmmm, ?). they also said they cannot put a time on when the issue will be resolved, but were quick enough to send details for the return shipping label of the incorrect item. Of course they did, they want to resell those Im sure. Yes they were an exceedingly low price for cowboy boots, however i assumed they were just running a special on size/color as companies often do. I am truly disappointed and honestly disgusted at the way in which this issue is being dealt with....These boots were to be worn at a western themed wedding I am attending and now there is only two days to find a replacement. How about and an expedited overnight delivery of the correct order!!....now that would have solved my issue and probably plenty of others' who have been sucked in by someones order entry "discrepancy"

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
1Boot pictured is not what you will receive
By disappointed
I ordered these Dan Post Women's Rose Western Boot, Chocolate/Turquoise expecting to get what was pictured. Boots received were not the western boots pictured.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
1Wrong boot, very frustrating
By cburton05
Yep, I ordered these boots before I got a chance to see any reviews! The wrong boot came... and what's worse, they are not even close to western boots. I am very frustrated and I am reluctant to order any boots online again!

See all 11 customer reviews...





Dan Post Women's Rose Western Boot, Chocolate/Turquoise, 8 M US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:49 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment