Thursday, February 28, 2013

Buy Justin Original Work Boots Men's Stampede Work Boot,Waxy Brown/Sawdust,10.5 EE US

Shopping online Justin Original Work Boots Men's Stampede Work Boot,Waxy Brown/Sawdust,10.5 EE US for Sale, Buy for Justin Original Work Boots Men's Stampede Work Boot,Waxy Brown/Sawdust,10.5 EE US Get it Now.

Justin Original Work Boots Men's Stampede Work Boot,Waxy Brown/Sawdust,10.5 EE US

Product Description

Stampede Collection 11" Sawdust Shaft Wellingotn Waxy Brown with Perfed Saddle Vamp J-Flex Flexible Comfort System Insole Stampede ™ Rubber Outsole and EVA Combination Stampede ™ Round Toe WK4660 Justin Original Men's Stampede Work Boots

Price: $109.99 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:40 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10.5 2E US
  • Color: Waxy Brown/Sawdust
  • Brand: Justin Original Work Boots
  • Model: Stampede-M
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Man-made Western Boots

From the Manufacturer
The story of Justin Boots began in 1879, when H.J. Justin moved to Spanish Fort, Texas to become a boot repairman. He was a quick study, with an eye and talent for boot making and launched his own company, Justin Boots. Every pair of Justin Boots is a salute to the spirit of independence, hard work and authenticity of the cowboy.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
1Chinese Junk!
By JD
These boots are flimsy, cheap, Chinese junk. I have always been a fan of Justin Boots. I had a pair that lasted about 8 years and I loved them. They were QUALITY LEATHER, MADE IN THE USA. I bought these stampedes from Amazon under the impression they were the same high quality American Justins. I was wrong. The soles are thin, and the cheapest rubber you can imagine. The leather had flaws all over it and looked like crap, nothing like the picture. The stitching was rediculous; loose threads and poor knots all over the boot.

They were pretty comfortable but I sent them back. No way am I spending this kind of money on Chinese junk. These boots are what I would expect to buy at Wal-Mart for about $40, no joke. Justin should be ashamed for outsourcing to China and expecting quality. I went with Tony Lama's, made in USA.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Justin Original Work Boots
By Jennifer
The boots came quickly arriving when promised. They are comfy and he loves them. He worn them everyday sence they came.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Made in China
By Jill
But then, what isn't anymore. Very skeptical about ordering boots online....great fit and very comfortable. Worth the money! I'll order them again.

See all 9 customer reviews...





Justin Original Work Boots Men's Stampede Work Boot,Waxy Brown/Sawdust,10.5 EE US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:40 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment