Product Description
AMERICANA COLLECTION 12" Bay Apache Shaft Bay Apache Foot Ash Welt with Brown Welt Stitch Premium Cushion Insole Leather Outsole R Toe 4 - 1 5/8" Heel Height Made or Assembled in USA 7902 Tony Lama Men's Americana Western Boots - Bay Apache
| List Price: | $179.99 |
| Price: |
$171.28 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:07 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10 D(M) US
- Color: Bay Apache
- Brand: Tony Lama Boots
- Model: Bay Apache 7902-M
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 4.00 pounds
Features
- Leather Western Boots
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Beautiful boots!
By Dragon Lady
After receiving and returning two other pairs of boots by other manufacturers, my husband finally ordered these in the hope that the Tony Lama quality was still in existence. Thank goodness, these boots were made in the U.S. (not in China) and were sized correctly, made well, and fit very well. He loves them and wears them a lot. He is a true Tony Lama fan.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Gorgeous boots
By Ruffin Morgan
Got these for my husband for Christmas. He wears a size 14 so not a lot of choices. Mainly bought these because of the name and they are made in the USA. They are beautiful leather, well crafted, true to size, and he said they were the best gift he ever received. I may have to buy the black next!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great Boots
By Jay
Great Made in USA quality and value. I'll admit that I don't wear them every day (once or twice a week). Every ten years, I buy a new pair of Tony Lama boots. Size is always consistent and they wear like no other boot. Every few years I replace heals and soles but the uppers just don't wear out. I've got 30 years of them still in service!
No comments:
Post a Comment