Thursday, February 28, 2013

Compare price Durango Men's DB4434 Boot,Brown,10 EE US

Shopping online Durango Men's DB4434 Boot,Brown,10 EE US for Sale, Buy for Durango Men's DB4434 Boot,Brown,10 EE US Get it Now.

Durango Men's DB4434 Boot,Brown,10 EE US

Product Description

Durango Western Boots has built a reputation for developing quality boots and shoes for everyone and is committed to bringing you the best boot for the money. Durango Boots has a wide selection of traditional boots and shoes. Durango Western Boots has bui

List Price: $176.00
Price: $131.22
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:50 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10 2E US
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: Durango
  • Model: DB4434
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Man-made Western Boots

From the Manufacturer
Durango has built a reputation for developing quality Western footwear for men, women and children since 1966. While producing diverse lines ranging from farm and ranch products to Western fashion styles, Durango focuses on durability, comfort and style in all of its products. Durango has been an industry leader with such innovations at the Comfort Core Insole Technology and SPR leather, one of the most durable leathers in the footwear industry. Durango is part of Rocky Brands, which also owns Rocky Outdoor Gear, Georgia Boot, Dickies Footwear, and Lehigh Safety Shoes.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Very Impressed
By s.teeter
First of all I am extremely impressed with the craftsmanship of these boots. I was expecting them to be on the lower end as far a quality. I was WRONG! There are absolutely no shortcuts with these boots. That being said, I usually wear a 10-10.5 tennis shoe and these proved to be a little big (I'm still wearing them in). The width is perfect for my foot as well. Overall I am thoroughly impressed with these boots.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5nicest pair of boots i've ever owend
By mama
great price only on the 9.5 EE. nice leather no blems. very nice disign on the bottoms of playing cards. Ive never seen that on boot soles. If you dont ware wide shoes the EE will still prob fit fine.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3Nice looking, but bad fit..
By GOJANEKTWO
Obviously a really nice looking boot. I ordered the correct size/width and upon reciept realized that the boot was way too narrow for its advertised size/width. Narrow to the point of causing pain and discomfort when walking. I really wanted the boot, but had to return them. The description should more accurately portray the right sizes!!!

See all 3 customer reviews...





Durango Men's DB4434 Boot,Brown,10 EE US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:50 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment