Thursday, February 28, 2013

Reduced Laredo Men's Classic Leather 13" Square Toe Cowboy Boots,Black Cherry,10.5 D US

Shopping online Laredo Men's Classic Leather 13" Square Toe Cowboy Boots,Black Cherry,10.5 D US for Sale, Buy for Laredo Men's Classic Leather 13" Square Toe Cowboy Boots,Black Cherry,10.5 D US Get it Now.

Laredo Men's Classic Leather 13" Square Toe Cowboy Boots,Black Cherry,10.5 D US

Product Description

13" Leather-Like Shaft Leather Foot Comfort Cushion Insole Mini-Rib Outsole 85X Toe Cowboy Heel

List Price: $129.99
Price: $112.99
as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:26 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Size: 10.5 D(M) US
  • Color: Black Cherry
  • Brand: Laredo
  • Fabric type: leather
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 4.00 pounds

Features

  • Leather Western Boots

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Great boots!
By Rick
I'm a guy who lives in an area where the choices are pretty limited when it comes to finding a decent looking and good quality pair of cowboy boots. Either you get what's available at the local truck stop, or you hit up TSC to get a basic pair of a named brand of either in black or suede brown. I ordered these boots (Black Cherry color, not Black) on Monday afternoon of this week, and received them Thursday evening. Delivery was fantastic! The look of the boot is a little more fancy then what I was anticipating and the tip of the boot is wider then I expected, but, none the less, these boots are very slick! They were delivered directly from Dan Post in TN wrapped up in plastic. They have a little bit of oil on them from the factory and Im leery on waterproofing them just yet,but will eventually. I slipped them on (and I have a wide foot) and they slipped right on. (I always go a little bit smaller then my size so they stretch to my feet). I have rather large calve muscles and they fit very nicely over them. The heal of the boot is the right height, and the arch feels really good. There is a little bit of tread on the sole so you won't be slipping too badly on the ice/snow as you normally would with a traditional sole. So far, based on delievery, quality and looks of the boots, I say they are a great buy!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5The Only Western Boot That Fit Me Like a Glove
By M. Carley
After trying on the cherry brown color of this boot, I found that it fit perfectly on my foot. Usually much more expensive boots are too tight on my instep or in the toe. From the time I put them on, walked in them, and purchased them, I found them to be as comfortable as my sneakers I wear. I couldn't believe they fit better than boots costing 3 to 4 times as much! Now I plan to get the black pair so I can have two different pair. Thank you Laredo!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Nicest boots I've ever owned.
By Kevin Walther
I was concerned about comfort but gave them a try and found that they are the most comfortable and nicest boots I've ever owned. I can actually hang out and spend a lot of time in them. I went with the square toe because of the style and found that the shape adds to the great comfort. I bought them to wear to a wedding and couldn't have found a classier and better looking boot of this style. Now I wear them all the time.

See all 7 customer reviews...





Laredo Men's Classic Leather 13" Square Toe Cowboy Boots,Black Cherry,10.5 D US Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:26 GMT . Rating: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment