Product Description
Designed for the rugged man who works twice as hard as he plays, our Rambler Leather Boots by Ariat boast a weathered finish right out of the box for undeniable character. Featuring durable leather uppers and soft, unlined leather shafts, these boots will stand up to all-day wear with comfort and style, thanks to fatigue-reducing ATS shanks and supportive, non-slip Duratread outsoles. Removable moisture-wicking insoles add cushion, while squared toes and weltless outsoles offer a distinctly modern western look. 11" high with 1" heels. Imported.
| List Price: | $159.00 |
| Price: | $127.20 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:11 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 10 D(M) US
- Color: Black
- Brand: Overland Sheepskin Co
- Fabric type: leather
Features
- Featuring durable leather uppers and soft, unlined leather shafts
- fatigue-reducing ATS shanks and supportive, non-slip Duratread outsoles
- Removable moisture-wicking insoles add cushion
- while rounded toes and weltless outsoles offer a distinctly modern western look
- 11" high with 1" heels. Imported.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Great Boots
By RAKSNIPER
I recently bought these boots and I must, I love them. I have had several pair of western boots, but I wanted a square toe boot so I bought these. Right out of the box they are super comfortable. They fit a little tight, but that is they way you want your boot so they can form to your foot. The bomber leather is extremely soft and makes it feel like you have been wearing them for years. A great boot. I am looking forward to wearing these for a long time to come
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great Boots!
By Leslie J. Gilmore
I got them for my boyfriend for Christmas. He wears them pretty much everyday and when we go out at night. He says they are really comfortable and they look really nice on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment