Product Description
Leather upper, Square toe, Two-row stitch welt, Steel shank, Crepe sole
| List Price: | $66.00 |
| Price: | $62.10 |
| as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:32 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Size: 11.5 M US Little Kid
- Color: Dark Crazy Horse
- Brand: Smoky Mountain
- Model: 3520
- Fabric type: leather
- Dimensions: 5.00 pounds
Features
- Leather upper
- Square toe
- Two-row stitch welt
- Steel shank
- Crepe sole
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Exceptionally well made genuine leather toddler boot
By TexasTripletMom
This genuine leather boot is well made, sturdy, and cute as a button with the perfect patina. The strange thing, however, is my son who was obsessed with every raggedy pair of cheap boots we ever bought him-- refuses to wear these except when he goes 'to a farm'. *scratching my head*. I do think they run a tiny bit long in the foot but don't think I'd size down, rather I'll let him grow into them.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.They were ok.
By micia conaway
It's hard to tell from the picture, but these boots are square toed. They are kind of weathered looking which is nice, but after some wear they look fairly old. My son loves the boots though so for the price they were good, Also, they come in a difficult to find size, so all in all I am happy with the boot.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Awesome!!!
By Melissa Roberts
These are amazing! First off I was a little afraid of buying boots that were so cheap on here because what if the picture really isn't what I am getting, but I am here to say it was exactly what I got! They are nice quality boots and fit my son perfectly. He loves them! Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment