Thursday, February 28, 2013

Economical AUSTIN-03 Stitched Western Cowboy Inspired Stacked Heel Mid Calf Boot

Shopping online AUSTIN-03 Stitched Western Cowboy Inspired Stacked Heel Mid Calf Boot for Sale, Buy for AUSTIN-03 Stitched Western Cowboy Inspired Stacked Heel Mid Calf Boot Get it Now.

AUSTIN-03 Stitched Western Cowboy Inspired Stacked Heel Mid Calf Boot

Product Description

  • Walk the the wild wild west in cowboy boots that never disappoint.
  • Stitch detailed kicks with pointed upturned toes and a low stacked heel for everyday walking.
  • Price: $44.00
    as of Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:57 GMT
    ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


    Product Details

    • Size: 8 B(M) US
    • Color: Brown Distress
    • Brand: Nature Breeze
    • Fabric type: synthetic

    Features

    • Synthetic upper, synthetic sole
    • Heel measures approx. 1.5", 12" shaft, 13" circumference
    • Non-skid sole and cushioned footbed.

    Customer Reviews

    Most helpful customer reviews

    4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
    5Totally love this boot!
    By Shoe Addict
    I was debating on a pair of steve Madden western boots or this pair... the price difference is $50 and whew, boy am I relieved to have purchased this pair. THe fit was on cue and I am totally in love with the cute stitching around the boot, the detail is flawless and I have received numerous compliments. A definite great buy!

    3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
    5Stylish Boot
    By Nicky R
    I purchased these for a western themed party I attended and these were the perfect match to my outfit. They were surprisingly quite comfy for the 4 hours I've worn them. Definitely worth every penny, I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good stable boot with beautiful detailings!

    0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
    2Boots
    By Barbara
    I am not impressed with the quality of this product. Picture did not show a zipper on the side of the boot. Bought it as a gift but am very apprehensive about this gift satisfying the recipient. I would personally not have been satisfied with receiving this boot.

    See all 3 customer reviews...





    AUSTIN-03 Stitched Western Cowboy Inspired Stacked Heel Mid Calf Boot Reviewed by William Butler on Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:23:57 GMT . Rating: 4.5

    No comments:

    Post a Comment